Field reports and punch lists with ArchiSnapper – here are some samples
Here you can find two sample field reports that were created with ArchiSnapper. The reports contain fictive information.
The first one is a regular field report, you can download it from here. It contains the typical architectural field report blocks like:
- Report title and number
- Project information
- Report date and time
- Weather conditions
- Project status and status photo
- Contacts table with people present and distribution column
- The observations table with observations and observation number, photos with captions, a screenshot of a PDF plan with annotations, notes, and assignees
The second sample report is similar, you can download it from here. Here are some interesting features though:
- The observations that originate from a previous report and that were cloned when creating this report are underlined (see for example observations 4.2 and 4.3 that were created for report 4 and that are still not fixed so they are still showing here in report 6 for this project).
- You can see sketches on the photos, pointing out where the issue is located
- For this report we also used ArchiSnapper to indicate the location for some of the observations on a floor plan. You can check out this floor plan with observation locations from here. As you can see the observation numbers are within the bullets on the drawing.