20 Hilarious Staircase Building Fails
You can never trust stairs.
They’re always up to something.
Except of course, for when they aren’t and they don’t lead anywhere.
This post about the worst stair building fails is inclined to brighten your day. Or maybe, they will drive you up the wall!
Ok, enough with the puns, here are our top 20 picks for the most hilarious building stair fails.
1. We were just following the design
2. Stairway to…heaven?
3. Mind your head
4. This mistake escalated quickly
5. This just doesn’t line up
6. Does anyone need a step-by-step tutorial on how to follow a design?
7. Very unhelpful handrails
8. An ungodly decent
9. Caution: Uneven surfaces
10. Tuck in your tummy for this tight squeeze
11. Watch your step
12. These stairs have an Escherian quality, but not in a good way
13. A beautiful stone staircase to nowhere
14. Pretty sure this isn’t up to code
15. They missed a step
16. They didn’t really need that room anyway
17. There is something missing here
18. These stairs are up to…nothing
19. No. Just no.
20. These stairs are not in pole position
With a few extra steps, you can avoid tremendous building fails like these—make sure you are creating and checking your daily reports with your team. If a door is missing, you might notice it before you add the staircase.
Speaking of reporting—we’ve made it easy to create gorgeous, daily project reports that will help you avoid miscommunications with your team and client. You can start a 14 day free trial from our website.