How to use ArchiSnapper for punch lists
Here is an overview of useful features for generating punch lists with ArchiSnapper:
- You can add observations starting from a drawing or floor plan. Just tap on the floor plan to add an observation (with pictures, assignees, texts, …) on that specific location. Check out this video to see how this works.
- You can create a checklist of items to review during the site visit. Check out this help doc to see how this works.
- You can sign off the punch list from the App.
- You can create a layout for punch lists: with specific terms, text blocks, titles, etc.
- You can generate a list of items per contractor, so that every contractor gets his own list and can focus on the items assigned to him
Missing something? Let me know via firstname.lastname@example.org!
(Visited 16 times, 1 visits today)